- A 2-1/2 hour class designed as an upbeat and realistic assessment of the voice over industry including areas of growth, unique opportunities, common pitfalls, and mistakes.
- Designed specifically for adults.
Though older children are welcome with parental accompaniment, the material is designed with adult perspective. (Please contact class facility for their specific rules regarding age.)
- A great class for anyone who has been told they have a good voice; those who use their voices prominently in their occupations; people with music or theater background; or anyone who is interested in how voice-overs work and how people get started.
- A class about public speaking, English as a second language, or improving communication skill.
- A class that will completely prepare you to work as a professional voice actor.
- A class limited to positives. Though upbeat, this presentation is realistic.
- A place to drop your children off while you go shopping.
The player will show in this paragraph